INGREDIENTS:
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup butter, chilled and diced
1/2 cup sour cream
DIRECTIONS:
1. Place flour in a medium bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is the size of small peas.
2. Add sour cream. Stir with a fork until pastry forms a ball. Wrap in plastic and chill overnight. When ready to use, roll pastry thinly (about 1/8 inch).
(Recipe Courtesy of AllRecipes.com)
Link
Denise's Notes: I used this with Brie en Croute. It turned out great. It wasn't stiff enough to hold it's shape and ended up sliding off of the brie, but the flavor was fantastic. There is enough butter in it, it better be fantastic. There were many comments about cutting the amount of butter and I think I may do that next time to try to make it a little bit healthier.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment